Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sweet baby boy!


At 6am this morning, after a long & extremely hard night for our little buddy (& Daddy) Ryker is back in the Cardiac ICU. He was having an extremely hard time keeping his O2 sats up where they need to be & scared everyone pretty bad. Thank goodness that we had the wonderful staff here in the CICU very close by. As hard as it is to take this step backward, we honestly feel like no matter what he ALWAYS does better when he is here in the CICU. The Doctors & Nurses all know him so well here & know exactly what he needs. I know that he will be better off here. As of now Jason & I are both here at the Hospital with Ryker while he recovers from it all. They have upped his Milrinone & added in Dopamine...:( (both are heart med drips) But thankfully he is already looking SO MUCH better & will hopefully be able to wean back down on both those meds soon. I have to say though, regardless of it all he is so smiley & sweet! I walked in the room when I got here & said "Hello sweet baby boy!" & he looked at me & gave me the biggest sweetest smile!! I love my sweet boy so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment