Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Update...

Ryker is still not completely himself, but doing better today! Thank you all for your positive thoughts & prayers! I know they make such a big difference! There is so much that goes into Ryker's complexity, so I wont go into it all, but Ryker was in a lot of pain, where he needed many rescue doses of a few medications to keep him calm enough to not cause more very serious problems for himself. We are still at home & just letting him rest & recover today. I just have to say (even though I know I say it all the time) My baby boy absolutely AMAZES me constantly!! I cannot tell you how many times I have been beyond terrified & have feared that I would never see his Beautiful eyes again.....yet he is still here & is just the sweetest little thing in the whole world!! He fights so hard every single day to be here with us & he does it all with a smile on his face & the sweetest little spirit about him! I am so beyond blessed to be his Mommy!! ~ Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your lil miracle with us! I love reading about him and I absolutely love the photos you post of him. I pray for Ryker and your entire family daily! God Bless you all! Lots of love.
    The Elliott's

    ReplyDelete