Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Photos :)


And now it's Addi's turn. They both LOVE to help out with their baby brother!! :)
 Braylee giving Ryker his morning nebulizer. Such a sweet sister :)
 Little Buddy trying out his first popsicle :) He LOVED IT!! & I'm sure the cold felt good on his new Molars!
 Sucking on his fingers (& lower lip) after his yummy Popsicle :)
After his little bath earlier today :) He LOVES the hair wash part (if only he could skip the rest of the bathing process:) I think he is screaming for me to rub his cute tiny feetsies (or so my girls would say it) in this pic :)
 Little Dude is OUTSIDE!!!!!! This is only his 3rd time EVER being outside :) & I think he likes it!!
Ryker with his AMAZING Grandma while he's wearing his "I Go Bananas For Grandma" jammies. HE LOVES HIS GRANDMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment