Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Post from Rachel to Jason

I LOVE the Men in my life SO MUCH!!! Here is my wonderful Husband snuggling our little Miracle Boy last night. I have been so blessed with the Most Amazing Husband! I know there aren't many men out there that will do all the many things he does daily & continue to be so happy to do it! With living in the hospital for a year, dealing with all the many stresses that come with it, only seeing me maybe once a week for a few minutes in passing for almost that entire year, being a Mr. Mom to our girls (a wonderful one at that) doing their hair, laundry & cooking while I was with Ryker, sitting & sleeping bedside with Ryker through all the good & scary times, & now being home together at last & trading shifts with me for sleeping so Ryker can get his Meds & treatments every two hours, along with not just being here to help me, but actually being my partner in it all no matter what goes on. The list could go on & on! Most babies will choose Mommy over Daddy, but not Ryker. He loves us both just the same & no matter how hard his day is going Daddy can hold him just as good as Mommy can, because he truly KNOWS his Daddy & loves him so much!! Thank you Baby for being the most incredible Dad our 5 babies could have ever asked for! We are all so lucky to have you!!! ~ Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Wow.... After reading all ur stories and seeing ur challenges, I just want to say that u guys are truley AMAZING and oviousley very lucky to have each other!!! My heart goes out to u and I will keep u and your beautiful family in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete