Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Monday, August 20, 2012

Update

8/17/12 Guess who just weighed in at 4.76 KG.....My Absolutely Amazing baby boy! Can I just tell you all how happy this makes us!?!? This means he is 10lbs 4oz! YAY!! HaPpY DaNcE~HaPpY DaNcE!!! ~ Rachel

8/20/12 I have been at the hospital with ryker and have to give the update the last 3 nights I have been blown away by ryker he has not cried once all day or night out of pain and has been the most happy and comfortable I have ever seen him period his eyes are telling me a completely different story hard to explain but I can see so much through them all drs and nurses that come to see him have all told me the same thing for 2 days straight I am almost in shock and loss for words but keep going ryker ~ Jason



No comments:

Post a Comment