Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update & Ellen

UPDATE#2 EXTUBATED- thank you for your thoughts and prayers, please keep them coming especially for the next 48 hours as Ryker adjusts. 




The update I have gotten today is that Ryker was taking his time waking up from his paralytic. So far no other news. Friend & family please take 5 minutes go to Ellen's website http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10 and fill out the form suggesting Jason, Rachel and their family for the show. It is my hope that Ellen could help them in any way ie. food, housing costs, transportation costs etc. Thank you for your support.

Rachel Watson Warner's status on facebook: 
LOL!! As I am sitting by Ryker's side waiting for him to wake up from his sedatives the Attending Doctor comes in to check on him & says-
"Ms. Warner, I have decided that you are just TIREDLESS!! You are here by Ryker's side 24hrs a day, never sleeping, ALWAYS with a smile on your face & nice to everyone Plus, your hair always looks great! How do you do it? I have decided you should get Mom of the year!"
LOL!! That made my day....even though my hair absolutely does not always look great (its hard to have it look great when I am limited to time with a shower:) But Thank you Doctor!! :)
Now lets get my baby EXTUBATED!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment