Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Monday, November 19, 2012

WAY TO GO RYKER!!!!

11/19/12 Happy Boy just weighed in at 7.23KG!!! That's approx 15lbs 8oz!!! Yay Ryker!!! ~ Rachel
11/18/12 Dr. Marx just came in to see Ryker & he was beaming! He said- "I just had to stop by & tell you that Ryker's morning Xray looks better than it has looked in MONTHS!!"
Yay little Buddy!!! His lungs are getting more & more clear & he is getting stronger & bigger (literally bigger! He now has back fat...lol! I LOVE baby rolls!!) We will be weighing him later today & I can't wait to find out how much he is! I could not be more proud of my baby boy! He is doing SO good & smiling all the way! Happy Mommy here!!!! :) ~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment