Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Diagnosis Day Anniversary

Exactly one year ago today our lives were changed forever! We went to our Doctor for our routine 20 week ultrasound, to see our sweet baby that we had already known for weeks was a boy....Only to find that he had a very serious heart defect...
This was the first, of now MANY hardest days of my life, yet I know that this is the only way we can have our little Ryker in our lives and just knowing that makes it all 150% worth it!! I love you SO much Ryker & I would start from the beginning over & over again just to know I have you in my world!

Here is a link to my personal blog, with my blog post of my perspective from that very hard day one year ago...

http://www.jrwarner2.blogspot.com/2012/02/begining.html






No comments:

Post a Comment