Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Update

9/9/12 Ryker has had a very good day!! He looks Amazing & is doing Amazing, ESPECIALLY when you consider all that he has been through just this week!! He has had many of his favorite Nurses & Doctors stop by to see him after knowing how his week went & they are shocked to see how great he looks & many are very surprised to find out he is- "Already off ECMO" :) He is such a tough baby boy! I'm such a lucky Mommy! :) ~ Rachel

9/8/12Tonight I lay my head by my Miracle Baby's side, watch him breath, touch his perfectly pink skin & just soak him all in. But, especially on this night I am focused not only on his breathing, but I watch & feel his beautiful heart beating so perfectly through his chest. Seeing & feeling my baby's heart beat after so clearly seeing his chest still for days is the best feeling in the world. It is an indescribable beauty! Ryker you AMAZE me! I love you with all my heart! ♥ ~ Rachel

*** Friends and family located near Hamilton, MT please purchase your tickets to the benefit dinner for Ryker. THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment