Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Monday, April 2, 2012

Update and photo share from Rachel


This is the post Rachel put on facebook and asked me to share today along with the photo. He is scheduled at 7:30AM tomorrow to get his pace maker put in. Please keep the prayers coming. I will do a more detailed post tonight.

"This is the first picture I have had the courage enough to show others of my sweet baby boy. Its been almost 3 weeks since his surgery & he has come a million miles from where he was. He looks SO amazingly good! :) I cannot wait to have this sweet baby boy in my arms once again." Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Ryker i am praying for you lil man... you have a lot of loving to give mommy and daddy... get better soon..

    ReplyDelete