Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Friday, May 17, 2013

Celebration of Life Video

A Post from Rachel -
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL video done by Doug Larson of my sweet baby boy's Celebration of Life. Doug was there with us at the very end when we had asked everyone else to go....the hardest part of that extremely hard day....the moment we had to laid our sweet angel baby to rest. At first I didn't think I would be able to watch it, with it all just being still too raw, but I am so glad I did. It is so beautiful! Such a wonderful tribute to have for my sweet baby boy! Thank you so much Doug!!

A post from the videographers page-
"I just finished editing this memorial film for Ryker Warner, a 14 month old boy who's funeral was almost two weeks ago. I was amazed at how many people around the world were following him on facebook hoping he would beat the odds with the disease he had. ABC4 even streamed the funeral live on their website. I was so glad I could be a part of his funeral and to see the love his family had for him They literally gave up everything in hopes of finding a cure for him. To lose a child would be so devastating and to be with the family as they laid the casket in the ground...... Serious time for reflection on what is the most important things in our lives. Here is the film, feel free to share it." - Doug Larson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNCmA7QrEpM&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment