Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Saturday, January 12, 2013

AMAZING STEPS FORWARD FOR OUR MIRACLE!!!!!

1/12/12 Update from Rachel - The last two days have been a little surreal, in a very good way! I have been told to start getting in contact with a home med company along with our insurance to start getting the ball rolling with getting the correct equipment at our home for Ryker!!! :) Also, Ryker's nurses have been printing off parent information on all 18 of Ryker's meds & many other things so I fully know all the ins & outs
of all of them! :) I am super excited for it all & at the same time, completely anxiety stricken! My boy is doing so good & he is so happy! I couldn't be more proud!! :)

YAY YAY YAY RYKER and family. I know everyone reading this and myself included cannot wait for you to be at home with you family. :) You are all so amazing and all deserve some very much needed TLC from each other. We will all keep up the payers, support and positive vibes for you and your family. ~ Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment