Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Our Miracle - Ryker's Journey with Heterotaxy

Monday, July 23, 2012

Re-cap and photos from the last few days.

7/23/12
Rachel's post today : Finally holding my beautiful boy after thinking I was going to loose him only a week ago. So at peace right now & SO grateful for all I have!
7/22/12 Photo - Ryker awake and talking away. Such a handsome little boy! 
Rachel's post 7/21/12 
The last 24 hours with my sweet little Ryker has been breath taking!! Everyone here in the CICU is astounded by his improvements! All the staff that was here last weekend for the Saturday night incident came on shift last night & were shocked to not only see that Ryker is still here in this world but to see that he is extubated & doing amazing! The head Attending of the CICU came into his room & said "This little man has some spirit! To come to today & not only be here but to be thriving in all he has been through, he is an astonishing little boy that I believe will continue to astonish us all!" He is such a sweet Doctor & sure loves his Ryker! Way to make a Mommy proud!! Then to top it off I woke up at 5am to Ryker's night nurse playing peek-a-boo with him & him just smiling away :) I couldn't ask for a sweeter more resilient baby boy! Thank you God from the very bottom of my heart ~ I have SO MUCH to be grateful for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment